Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day 25ish

Kids sure can scream.

Wow.

[bows in respect / covers head with hands from headache]

The Prez and my cousin Kat always say that they appreciate their parents every day now that they have kids. When my nephews scream I often just hide in my room in the basement with my earphones on. I must say, after experiencing this, I should thank my parents for not beating the cr*p out of me every day from the age of zero to thirty[blank] cuz if I was them and I had me, I probably would have.

Thanks mom and dad!!

1 comment:

  1. hey ignorant prick before you call rats horrible and disease ridden again why don't you do some research? your cat carries ringworm and worse - rats are now one of the cleanest pets you can own.
    and super cute to boot, cuter than dogs. yeah, i said it.

    ReplyDelete